Who’s behind the project?
I’m Jason Dean, a psychotherapist working in the UK. Drawing upon neurological understanding, I take a science-based approach to overcoming premature ejaculation.
I post articles here, and run a YouTube channel specifically about male sexual confidence. I’m part of the MYHIXEL Academy for sex education and I collaborate with other sex-positive media channels.
Any questions or comments are welcome.
In my day job, I have conversations with my clients about all kinds of stresses and difficulties.
Many of these clients are men, and many of their difficulties relate to sex. Premature ejaculation, erection difficulties and, to a lesser extent, delayed ejaculation.
And from these conversations, I’ve noticed a few things:
- Men are natural problem-solvers, so they seek out advice online.
- A lot of advice out there isn’t helpful. Clickbait and misinformation. Pointless herbal supplements. Fake Blue Pills. Mitch Cockmaster’s Ultimate Guide to Banging Her All Night Tonight. Call me cynical.
- Men follow this advice with the very best of intentions.
- They feel increasingly hopeless and frustrated when it doesn’t work.
To try to remedy this situation, I started putting my own information together. Based on my training and experience, I wanted to put out true medical facts, proven techniques and get this whole sexual performance thing into perspective.
My clients found it helpful too, and contributed their own experiences and feedback. The Bang On Time project was born.
- To open up the conversation about premature ejaculation, free from embarrassment and cringe.
- To provide clear guidance on building your sexual confidence.
- To support men and their partners in fully embracing their sexual selves.
If I can motivate you to follow the steps and experience this for yourself, then all my effort studying hip-thrusting dynamics and seminal expulsion will have been truly worthwhile.
Just send me a postcard when you reach sexual nirvana.
Ready to begin? Learn the essential skills for restoring your sexual confidence:
Disclaimer: you should consult your doctor or NHS Choices in all matters relating to your health. Content on this site is for informational purposes only.
The opinions expressed on this site are strictly my own. There are no affiliate links, paid product reviews or paid links. There are badly-drawn illustrations.